forum de Belfort-Echecs Index du Forum

forum de Belfort-Echecs
Bienvenue sur le forum du site de Belfort Echecs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Grand Design (Audiobook)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de Belfort-Echecs Index du Forum -> forum de Belfort-Echecs -> tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
oswalkaffl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 13:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Grand Design (Audiobook) Répondre en citant

The Grand Design (Audiobook) > urlin.us/1y1ei

The Grand Design (Audiobook)

6f6ddb31bf
From the vantage point of the wheelchair, where he has spent the last 20 years trapped by Lou Gehrig's disease, Professor Hawking has transformed our view of the universe. More Less 25 of 34 people found this review helpful Larry Chandler, AZ, United States 02-14-11 Larry Chandler, AZ, United States 02-14-11 HELPFUL VOTES 20 ratings REVIEWS 10 4 FOLLOWERS FOLLOWING 0 0 Overall "Be aware." This book would be better suited as a lecture for graduate-level physics students than the casual fan of science and the cosmos. The book reads more like a major thesis paper intended for the academic community which should only be available in university libraries rather than a mass market title.The only people I could recommend this book to are those heavily into quantum physics who are doing studies on the subject or those who suffer from insomnia.Shame really as I wanted to get something from this but alas it's going to be consigned to the nearest black hole which is thankfully even denser than evidentially I am. Cameron says: "can listen to it over and over again" A Brief History of Time A Brief History of Time UNABRIDGED (5 hrs and 50 mins) By Stephen Hawking Narrated By Michael Jackson Overall(32)Performance(30)Story(30) View full details > This landmark book is for those of us who prefer words to equations; this is the story of the ultimate quest for knowledge, the ongoing search for the secrets at the heart of time and space. Some of the concepts are so mind blowing I had to listen twice to even begin to understand. I listen when I'm out with the dog. However, physicists in Einsteins day hadnt made enough progress in understanding the forces of nature for that to be a realistic goal. 7 of 9 people found this review helpful Ianek 16/05/15 OverallPerformanceStory "Brilliant Ideas+Born Communicator = True Genius" Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why? Endlessly fascinating and accessible examination of Life, the Universe and Everything.

I strongly suggest to buy the printed version of the book instead of this audio version. 1 of 2 people found this review helpful Report Inappropriate Content If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. More Less 2 of 3 people found this review helpful kevmoo United States 12-14-11 kevmoo United States 12-14-11 Member Since 2015 I live in Seattle. THE GRAND DESIGN delivers on promises to explain incomprehensibly abstract concepts in a manner accessible to non scientists. And yet the facts tell us that free will is an illusion. Hawking, is arguably the greatest mind since Einstein. Richard Berendzen A Universe from Nothing: Why There Is Something Rather Than Nothing (Unabridged)Lawrence M. At least three quarters of the book is dedicated to particle physics, and I didn't really see the tie-in to a "Grand Design". Michael says: "Pure Einstein but not an introduction" The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos UNABRIDGED (13 hrs and 49 mins) By Brian Greene Narrated By Brian Greene Overall(995)Performance(614)Story(603) View full details > There was a time when universe meant all there is. Its author's engaging voice is one reason, and the compelling subjects he addresses is another: the nature of space and time, the role of God in creation, the history and future of the universe.

Maya Scipt guestbook.phpImdat Ile Zarife 1answers to mathematics 3 georgia notetaking guide workbook.rarItil 3gp peperonitymckee pathology of the skin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 13:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de Belfort-Echecs Index du Forum -> forum de Belfort-Echecs -> tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation